Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Feature from Artfire

Artfire launched a new feature tonight. Similar to Etsy's Minis, Artfire gives you the opportunity to create Shop Windows. Items from your shop rotate through your shop window. When a visitor to your website stops by, each time they will see a new list - or if they refresh their browser.

Here is a sample of one of my shop windows.








Store not available



To locate your shop window - log into your Artfire Account; under promote you'll see Artfire Shop Window.

If you're not a member of Artfire yet and you're interested in learning more, please visit Artfire at http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=sevenforlife&afuid=10262.

1 comment:

Mathea said...

I love this new feature, I put one on my blog at www.nickannycreations.blogspot.com

And I got my project wonderful ad on your site as well! Thanks for the space.