Thursday, April 30, 2009

Enter to Win a $500 or $100 Visa Gift Card

How would you like to win a $500 or $100 Visa Gift Card? I am 1 in 1000 of the house party hosts for the American Idol and Ford House. What I need is your help in making me the ultimate winner. The more votes I get, the more entries I have to win a 2010 Ford Fusion and trip to the American Idol Finale.
What's in it for you, besides helping me? You'll be entered to win either a $500 or $100 Visa Gift Card.
Just visit my house party page at https://fordvehicles.secure.emipowered.net/idolrocksfordrolls/register/index.php?SITE=vote&ID=136498. Once there you'll need to fill out the form. You do not need to fill out the section about buying a vehicle. You only need to fill out the info with an *.
If you have any questions on the contest, please let me know. Thanks so much for voting for me!

1 comment:

DLSarmywife said...

Good Luck!!! I filled one out for you! :-)