Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love Trading

Yesterday I posted about an event going on right now on Artfire called Trade and Stay. It has been so much fun this week kicking off my Christmas shopping by trading with my fellow artisians on Artfire. There are still three days left to get in on the fun. Stop in the Promotions Forum and look for the Trade and Stay discussion (or click the words here and it'll bring you there).
Here are the goodies I have gotten already this week. I'm open for more trading, so stop by my shop and see if there is anything you'd like to trade!
My niece will be getting this portable coloring station from AprilsOriginals.


I was so excited to grab some votive candles from ChrissyChrissy.



From AccessoriesByGottJoy, I picked up a pair of angel earrings for my mother-in-law and a colorful bracelet for my daughter.


From TheHobbyRoom I am getting two hats and two extra flowers.




From GirlSeattle I am getting this beautiful Cobalt Sea Glass Necklace.


From MaggieMcManeDesigns, I grabbed these two stunning necklaces. The first one is a Red Pearl Sterling Silver Leaf Necklace and the other is a Candy Jade Sterling Toggle Necklace.



No comments: