Friday, May 22, 2009

Enter to win an ADORABLE Patriotic Outfit Sz 12m-8

How many of you know that I am a military spouse? My husband has been in the military since 1981. He originally served with the United States Air Force and is now a full time Air Guard member. Through my military affiliation I have been honored to serve on an Etsy Homefront Team. We're a group of military family members who sell our crafts on Etsy. StitchnLove is on the Homefront Team with me and she just started a Homefront Guild on Artfire.

Be sure to stop by both Etsy and Artfire to look at products for sale by military families.

In honor of Memorial Day and upcoming Fourth of July, StitchnLove has offered a custom made Patriotic Outfit to one of my Front Porch Reviews readers (size 12m to 8 years). Wouldn't your little one look adorable standing on the side of the road for the Fourth of July parade decked out in one of these outfits?

How to Enter - Visit my Front Porch Reviews Blog.

1 comment:

Creations With Heart said...

I left something on my blog for you!❤

Have a great day!
~Julie http://creationswithheart.blogspot.com