Monday, July 13, 2009

Maple Syrup Anyone?

Today I wanted to talk to you about one of my favorite sellers on Artfire: Vermont Maple. I think I have tried almost everything she sells. The prices are affordable and she'll even save you money on shipping by combining everything into a flat rate box.

To provide you with full disclosure, Vermont Maple is my sister. After I opened a shop on Etsy, she decided to open a shop also. In January, I made the move over to Artfire and she followed along, although she does still have an active shop on Etsy.

A few months ago I was lucky enough to sample a new product line from Vermont Maple. Traditionally they sold just Maple Syrup but last fall they expanded their line to include Maple Peanut Butter, Maple Peanuts, Maple Popcorn, Lollipops, Hard Candies, Maple Sugar (and with Cinnamon), baked goods, granola and Maple Cream. If you love maple products as much as I do, then you need to try their products.

I was thinking of spotlighting just one of their products but I had a hard time choosing which one, as I really love all of them. Their Peanut Butter is all natural. No salt, sugar or preservatives added, just pure 100% natural Vermont Maple Syrup. This is great spread on toast, crackers or used as a peanut sauce in Asian cooking (put on chicken).
I love having hard candies around my house. You could always find me with a bag of A & W Rootbeer Candies laying around for those times when my sweet tooth hits but I don't want to indulge in a high fat dessert. Now you can find a bag of Maple Candies near me. These little candies are made from the same candy that their lollipops are made from except they are small drops that you can throw right into your mouth. Plus, it's alot easier to share a drop than a lollipop. Great candies for when you are craving a bit of maple syrup.


















No comments: