Monday, July 13, 2009

A Shopping Spree for Three with a Twist

Playing is easy, and winning is even easier! All you'll need is a blog, here’s what's new:

1. Write a blog review about your favorite ArtFire shop (feel free to use mine - http://withourhands.artfire.com) that isn't your own. Then submit a link to your blog on the Artfire fan page wall to let everyone see!

2.Invite all your friends to join and “like” and “comment” on your submission, go ahead and “like” your friends’ posts too.

3.The contest officially starts now, July 1st, and ends July 31st at 11:59:59 PM EST (please note we are switching the time zone so it is the same as saying it will end at 8:59:59 PM PDT) There will be three different ways to win this month, check em out!

A)The submission with the most likes at the end of the contest will receive a $100 ArtFire shopping spree

B)One of the fans who "liked" the winning submission will be randomly selected to also win a shopping spree at ArtFire.

C) One submission will be randomly chosen to win a $100 shopping spree regardless of likes.


I wrote a blog post below about Vermont Maple and submitted it. I would LOVE for you to stop by Artfire's Fan Page and leave a comment and "like" my comment I left there with a link to my blog post.

If I win, one of my friends will win a $100 shopping spree on Artfire. It could be you!

No comments: