Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bows for Baby

The last couple of weeks I have been introducing you to some of my fellow Cafemom Artfire Guild Members. Today we have Kelsey from Bows for Baby. Kelsey is also a member of my Homefront Guild (a guild for Military Family Members that sell on Artfire).


At Bows for Baby you can find Bug Bows, Crochet Sets, Hand Crochet Beanies, Hand Crocheted Booties, Misc Clips, Simple Clips, Stacked Pinwheel Bows - L, Tuxedo Clips, Large Pinwheel Bows, Mini Korkers, Small Pinwheel Bows, Tutus and more that values between $1-$25!!

My baby girl is now 17 years old and unfortunately she doesn't wear bows in her hair anymore. I wish Bows for Baby was around 15 years ago. I love the Butterfly Bows that she makes.


I also love these cute crochet booties.


Kelsey is offering 15% off everything in her store (excluding custom orders) during the next three days (expires August 25, 2009). So hurry on over and start your Christmas Shopping early.

1 comment:

NinasCD said...

Those Baby booties are a must have for my next grandbaby, how adorable! Thanks for sharing.

http://ninascd.blogspot.com