Thursday, August 13, 2009

Introducing Arlene from Spirit Essence Art

Name: Arlene Holtz






Product Range: Watercolor paintings, Oil paintings, Fused Glass Art Pieces, Fused Glass Jewelry

Experience: I started with glass as my preferred medium to work in over 25 years ago, doing custom stained glass windows for people and even having my own supply and gift shop. Eventually I discovered fused glass and added this to my list of passions. Now I am doing more painting, and it has become just as big a passion, first using oils and now watercolor paints. I have dabbled a little with acrylic paints also of late. I just love being creative and experimenting.


Anything Else: I work at home in my own studio in western Pennsylvania and have my art listed exclusively on Artfire for now. I am an active member of Artfire Cafemom Team Guild and also Guild Master of A Passion For Painting Guild there.

No comments: